Join us for an informative and practical webinar to learn effective ways to navigate sexual expression in dementia care with sensitivity, respect and dignity.
Can't attend live? No worries! Be sure to still register so that you can receive the replay and resources!
Starts at 4:00 PM PST / 6:00 PM CST / 7:00 PM EST.
- Learn definitions and implications of sexuality, intimacy, and sexual expression within the context of dementia care.
- Learn common changes in sexual desire and behavior that may occur in individuals with dementia.
- Learn the impact of dementia on intimate relationships and strategies for maintaining a positive connection with a partner who has dementia.
- Learn how to identify and manage inappropriate sexual behavior in dementia, with an emphasis on non-pharmacological approaches.
- Learn the risks associated with sexual activity in the context of dementia.
- Learn criteria and guidelines to consider when assessing the capacity for sexual consent in individuals with dementia.
- Have the opportunity to submit questions for presenter to answer.
- Receive printables and handouts.
- Have access to a 7-day replay.